Business continuity is a very critical factor for every company. For the small and medium sized businesses, limited costs and IT staff are the constraints. At present, when competition is demanding the SMBs to gain more with no additional investments, it is highly difficult to retain the PC environments in the companies due to endless maintenance requirements, data insecurity risks, PC breakdown issues, administrative challenges, constant patching demands etc., all associated to PCs as the routine. High electricity costs for cooling and running of systems, aging PCs for replacement are other factors which compel SMBs to think of alternatives.
SUNDE provides a cost effective zero client computing solution to help increase better leverage of IT investment and significantly reduce desktop-related issues.
- The initial hardware purchase costs are saved by replacing the computing system.
- Less additional costs overlaid on power consumption and desktop maintenance.
- With no OS or memory, SUNDE zero clients are immune to viruses and malware threats, thereby enhancing the security of the system.
- The maintenance free feature of SUNDE zero clients keep the system up and running with no interruption.
- Desktop roaming provides follow-me desktops for users to sign in and sign off at different workstations without constant reboots.
- Centralized management enables the IT administrator to provide supports locally without needing to go to the workstation.
- Easy provisioning and management allows rapid deployment of new users and workstations, reducing user downtime in the event of a desktop corruption and getting new users up and working faster.
- PC-like experience fits for users from task workers to knowledge workers who need to run graphically demanding applications and high definition stream media.
SUNDE VDI-zero client solution provides flexible virtual machines with the full multimedia capabilities for different use cases. Some of the most common use cases for the system include:
- Task workers running routine office applications as well as the knowledge workers who need to run specific applications, even sometimes with full multimedia capability.
- Training Halls, presentation/ meeting rooms and customer service center to provide as good performance as PCs for multimedia access or software training.
- Monitoring: All monitoring software and that works in PC environment such as NetSupport Manager are fully supported in SUNDE’s virtual environment.
- ERP & CRM: All ERP & CRM software and that works in PC environment are fully supported in SUNDE’s virtual environment.