SUNDE Released New Version of vPointServer 220.127.116.11, Firmware & vPointGuest 18.104.22.168
This release of vPointServer 22.214.171.124 improves the support of USB devices, to work with Diana2 firmware (D2hyKN60323F01.bin D2hyFS61202F14.enc) and vPoint126.96.36.199 .
The firmware resides in the Diana2 client device provides control of it. By updating the firmware, you can fix bugs or add features to the device.
Download management software, device firmware and installation documents for setting up or updateing your Diana VDI zero client environment.
If you want to upgrade the firmware, please follow the steps below:
Instruction: How to update:
1. Unpress the downloaded file.
2. Copy the “v2update” folder to your USB disk, under the root directory.
3. Plug the USB disk to the Diana terminal and come to the Diana’s set up page, click “update firmware” to start update.
How to reset if update failed:
1. Turn off SUNDE device first.
2. Keep poking the reset key with a piece of pin or toothpick, and then power on the device, stop poking when the small updating window comes out.
3. When the update completes (100% completed), re-turn on the device.