The Desktop Virtualization has two immensely dominant characteristics that make it the unarguable choice for any modern business:
- Virtualization applies to all sized modern businesses today- the large enterprises, medium scale industries and the small businesses.
- With the advancement in virtualization technology, the costs are falling down and the architecture is getting simpler over time.
This makes the businesses readily adopt virtualization solutions whenever there is a need of PC refresh or IT units revamping within an existing business. For the new ventures, virtualization is indeed the preferred choice without question.
But there is a problem- Varying Phases Of Virtualization
Out of too many virtualization solutions possible today, it is a hard pick selecting the RIGHT one that fits your company needs. Almost every brand manufacturer in virtualization is dealing with its own technological features. They all follow the basic virtualization techniques but have highly varying architectures. To make the situation more difficult, all of these claim to be the BEST in their own respects. Clearly, the solution that is perfect for one business may not be suited to the other in the same manner.
So, how do you make a choice?
The answer lies in the solution that is purpose built for your needs! Here are the basic factors that will help you consider if a particular virtualization solution works good for you:
- Cost: This is by far the first criterion to be considered. Compare the deployment and maintenance costs involved in a specific virtualization solution to the running Capital and Operational Expenses faced by your enterprise. Is it wise to go with this solution? If the initial expenses in the new deployment are too huge, opting for this virtualization makes no sense. It takes years for the virtualization to show up considerable savings!
- Complexity: Have you considered a solution that is heterogeneous, widely fragmented, architecturally too complex? Then this is not the RIGHT one for sure, even if this virtualization saves you a good deal of amount initially. The complex systems are hard to maintain and fail the less maintenance or zero maintenance capability that an ideal virtualization solution should provide.
- Efficiency: To what extent are your business needs getting fulfilled by the proposed solution? Do you understand its complexity? Are you certain of its features? Remember that IT complexity and any uncertainty involved in the chosen solution will prove disastrous to long term business opportunities. An inefficient choice may have your admin team stuck up in resolving the issue for days!
- Scalability: Does your virtualization solution address needs of all the business/ management levels at isolated degrees? What if there is a change management and the business needs are modified overnight- can your solution address the problem? With proper scalability, most of the business requirements can be addressed with no fear of intervention. It also helps IT units deal with the challenges at various scales more appropriately.
- Staffing: If a new employee is hired today in your business, how difficult is it assigning him the access to data center? Also, does your virtualization solution helps you continue with 1 or 2 maintenance professionals at work, and employ the rest in improving business productivity? An ideal virtualization solution must aim towards lowering your investments in maintenance, training, staffing needs which are otherwise huge.
It is easier to understand and chose a right solution when the business is aware of its own demands. While the right technology can help in boosting the business results considerably, the wrong one can be a nightmare.
What is the recommended virtualization solution that is purpose built?
“VDI + Zero Client technology” is the need of the hour. While VDI proposes all the extraordinary features of an advanced, secured, fast, scalable and compatible desktop virtualization solution, Zero Client endpoint devices make the client side entirely MAINTENANCE FREE!
Confining the discussion to VDI combined with the Zero Client endpoint device as interface, SUNDE is a recommended brand purpose-built to where simplicity and affordability are required:
- SUNDE’s Diana Zero Client offers the true VDI features at the price which is unbeatable in technology market space today!
- Deploying and maintaining the SUNDE systems require no special technical skills. Even a naïve in technology finds it easy to plug and play the zero client device and get started!
- The solution is purpose built to your very own needs. Architectural simplicity makes it easier to fit your demands to SUNDE products compared to the other similar solutions.
- The system is highly scalable with every virtual machine isolated from each other. SUNDE’s own SUNDE-VDI protocol makes the complete solution entirely compatible, and rules out any problem that the heterogeneous components may pose to your IT and business units.
- SUNDE’s superior technology supports any number of users logged in simultaneously, and still offers the best results through its incomparable data transmission. Diana Zero Clients are maintenance free interfaces with durability intact. Any new user addition to the data center means a new access provided through another interface. That’s All!
In general, the simplicity in SUNDE’s architecture not only helps the businesses invest low on a solution, but they also get to have a true VDI solution which is easy to maintain.