The healthcare industry relies a lot on the technology which can simplify routine tasks in hospitals and clinics. With the patient care as its prime aim, this industry cannot afford to spend the valuable time learning complexities involved in the technology. There is a strong need of computerized assistance which can expedite their routine processes.
SUNDE provides a secure, simple and easy to access VDI solution to help healthcare providers work efficiently. While the individual medical access and application demands are different for surgeons, nurses, IT maintenance units and the rest of the medical staff, there are a few salient features which can define SUNDE zero clients on a high level.
- The user gets access to the powerful virtual machines with full PC functionality. All the data including the graphics sensitive applications are transferred over high performance protocols which supports the medical imaging requirements.
- With zero clients, the hardware and fans are eliminated to keep the environment sterile and germ free.
- The healthcare personnel on the move are greatly benefitted by the remote login feature of Diana. They stay connected to the patients’ database irrespective of where they are.
- The zero client devices are maintenance free. This minimizes the delay in fix, increases productivity and reduces downtime significantly.
- The zero clients do not have any memory to store data. All the information is safe and secured on the server. This eliminates the risk of sensitive data being stolen at clients’ end even temporarily.
- There are tremendous saving aspects when the PCs are replaced by SUNDE zero clients.
- There are no special skills needed by the administration unit to maintain the server. It can be implemented by a naïve with ease.
SUNDE offers optional Diana zero client models as wired or wireless for hospitals. Here are the scenarios where the different set-ups get important:
- Wired Diana: fixed stations at the patient bedside, a nurse’s station, operating room, clinical lab, reception, consultation station, and pharmacy.
- Wireless Diana: The device can be held with the medical supervisors and caretakers on the move, to offer constant access to the patients’ details.
- Card reader: most popular Asian brands of card readers have been tested to work well in SUNDE’s virtual environment. No USB card reader has been found unsupported at the moment.
- ERP: All ERP software and that works in PC environment are fully supported in SUNDE’s virtual environment.