BiGpond Technology (The Sole Distributor of SUNDE)
BiGpond Technology (SUNDE) is a global provider of innovative zero clients on Terminal Services and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions to help customers dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of desktop computing.
The company has been dedicated to the R&D and design of innovative desktop computing products since 2008. By 2012, Huiyuan has successfully launched a series of environmental-friendly zero clients combined with its proprietary software, and obtained a number of copyrights for software and patents of utility model and invention. The company introduced its unique value of simplicity and affordability to desktop virtualization, helping over 1,000,000 customers all over the world dramatically reduce cost and complexity of desktop computing.
Today, BiGpond , by the brand name of SUNDE, has been recognized as a professional provider of zero clients for desktop computing. To realize the goal of green computing for everyone, BiGpond aims to be innovative and creative in delivering world-class technology of desktop virtualization.
Curriculum Vitae of SUNDE
- 2010 SUNDE was set up, its business scope was IT/electronic appliances.
- 2010 To start development of network computer terminal.
- 2008 To form strategic alliances with SOC group of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- 2008 SUNDE L-series were launched.
- 2009 NetPoint 5.1 passed the examination of copyright.
- 2010 SUNDE M-series were launched.
- 2011 SUNDE H4 Cloud Computing Client Lauched.
- 2012 SUNDE Diana VDI solution released.